In an era in which the stability of financial markets is ever-more uncertain, where the ability to efficiently source investment products is increasingly complex, and where the phrase "trusted fiduciary" is too-often taken for granted, Mischler Financial stands apart.
We are guided by the principles indoctrinated in us while serving in leadership roles for the world's greatest military power, the United States of America. We are unequaled in our command of the financial market terrains in which we operate, and unmatched in our sense of duty, discipline, integrity, and honor.. in every undertaking. We leave no client behind.
Established in 1994, Mischler Financial Group is the oldest and largest minority-owned FINRA member firm with the distinction of being a certified Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SDVBE).
We serve leading institutional investment managers, corporate treasurers, public plan sponsors, endowments and foundations by providing direct access to global equities and fixed income markets, new issue underwriting and syndication within the US Equity and Debt capital markets, and asset management for liquid and alternative investment strategies.Read more »
Mischler is an active underwriter within the US Corporate, US Treasury/Agency, Municipal, Money Market, Mortgage and Structured Product markets. Since 2012 alone, we’ve led/co-managed $150 Billion+ of fixed income underwritings. We provide secondary market trading liquidity across multiple products, and on a daily basis, we deliver widely-acclaimed debt capital markets commentary.
In addition to our role providing primary capital markets services, Mischler’s 24/6 trading platform delivers conflict-free, agency-only best execution for US and International Equities, program and algorithmic strategies, and corporate share repurchase (10b-18) programs. Clients benefit from expert high-touch oversight and robust trading technologies, including CSA and transaction cost analysis.Read more on other Services »
- Entergy Louisiana Lights Up Wall Street: Debt Capital Market New Issue Deal of The Day: Mischler Comment 11/19/2014
- Debt Market Diagnosis + Veteran’s Day Message from Mischler Financial: Thank You For Serving 11/11/2014
- What The Debt Markets Say About Mid-Term Elections: More New Issuance; Mischler Comments 11/06/2014
- Investment Grade Corporate Bond Issuance Update: Issuers Favor Diversity: Mischler Comments 11/04/2014
- Corporate Bond Issuance Keeps Coming; Ford & Boeing Focus on Diversity; Mischler Comments 10/29/2014