In an era in which the stability of financial markets is ever-more uncertain, where the ability to efficiently source investment products is increasingly complex, and where the phrase "trusted fiduciary" is too-often taken for granted, Mischler Financial stands apart.
We are guided by the principles indoctrinated in us while serving in leadership roles for the world's greatest military power, the United States of America. We are unequaled in our command of the financial market terrains in which we operate, and unmatched in our sense of duty, discipline, integrity, and honor.. in every undertaking. We leave no client behind.
Established in 1994, Mischler Financial Group is the oldest and largest minority-owned FINRA member firm with the distinction of being a certified Service-Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise (SDVBE).
We serve leading institutional investment managers, corporate treasurers, public plan sponsors, endowments and foundations by providing direct access to global equities and fixed income markets, new issue underwriting and syndication within the US Equity and Debt capital markets, and asset management for liquid and alternative investment strategies.Read more »
Mischler is an active underwriter within the US Corporate, US Treasury/Agency, Municipal, Money Market, Mortgage and Structured Product markets. Since 2012 alone, we’ve led/co-managed $150 Billion+ of fixed income underwritings. We provide secondary market trading liquidity across multiple products, and on a daily basis, we deliver widely-acclaimed debt capital markets commentary.
In addition to our role providing primary capital markets services, Mischler’s 24/6 trading platform delivers conflict-free, agency-only best execution for US and International Equities, program and algorithmic strategies, and corporate share repurchase (10b-18) programs. Clients benefit from expert high-touch oversight and robust trading technologies, including CSA and transaction cost analysis.Read more on other Services »
- Super Mario and the Italian Trigger Finger: QE and Euro-USD Parity? Comments from Mischler 01/22/2015
- Goldman Sachs Sets Day’s Tone For Debt Market Issuance: Mischler Commentary 01/21/2015
- Black Swan Flies Into Switzerland: Good for US Issuers of Corporate Debt; Mischler Comments 01/16/2015
- Starting 2015 Off on the Right Foot: Successful IG Issuances, GECC and Ford Deals: Mischler Debt Market Commentary 01/07/2015
- 2015 US Corporate Debt Issue Forecast; EU Unraveling: Mischler Debt Market Weekend Commentary 12/12/2014