Mischler Muni-bond Market Outlook for the week commencing 01.23.17 looks back to last week’s metrics and provides a lens focused on municipal debt market schedule for this week. As always, the Mischler Muni Market snapshot provides public finance investment managers, institutional investors focused on municipal debt and municipal bond market participants a summary of prior week’s muni bond activity, including credit spreads, money flows and a curated view of pending municipal finance offerings scheduled for this week’s issuance.
This week volume is expected to be $6.8 billion. The negotiated market is led by $486 million water and wastewater revenue bonds for the Mayor and City Council of Baltimore, Maryland and $450 million for Bay Area Toll Authority, California. The competitive market is led by $457.3 million for The Metropolitan Government of Nashville & Davidson County, Tennessee on Tuesday and $455.7 million for Los Angeles County Metropolitan Transportation Authority, California on Wednesday.
Mischler Financial Group debt capital market expertise, inclusive of Debt Origination, Distribution, Primary Market Access and Secondary Market trading across the full spectrum of fixed income markets is courtesy of our 18-member team of debt market veterans is what makes MFG’s Fixed Income Group a compelling partner to Fortune issuers, corporate treasurers, municipal debt market issuers and the world’s leading institutional investors.
To illustrate our presence within the Debt Capital Markets space: since 2014 alone, Mischler has led, co-managed and/or served as selling group member for more than $500 Billion (notional value) in new debt and preferred shares issued by Fortune corporations, new companies via IPO, as well as debt issued by various municipalities and US Government agencies.
Mischler Financial Group is a federally-certified Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Business Enterprise (SDVOBE) and a recognized minority broker-dealer. Mischler Muni Market updates are provided as a courtesy to institutional clients of Mischler Financial Group, Inc.
News and Information Categories
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook: Municipal Bond Offerings Scheduled Week of April 24 04/24/2017
- Week’s IG Corporate Bond Issuance: Cooling Off Period; April Showers Bring May Flowers 04/22/2017
- FIG Funding 5.0- Mother Merrill Launches a MOAB (Mother of All Bonds) 04/20/2017
- FIGs 4.0; Investment Grade New Issue Re-Cap- Mischler Debt Market Comment 04/19/2017
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook-Pending Municipal Debt Offerings Scheduled This Week 04/17/2017
- Risk Appetites Sour as News Cycle Confounds, But US Equity Markets Remain Stable; Mischler Commentary 04/07/2017