Founded in 1994, Mischler Financial Group (MFG) is the nation’s oldest service-disabled-veteran owned and operated institutional brokerage and & boutique investment bank. Headquartered in Newport Beach, CA with (6) offices nationwide, we maintain a significant presence within both the primary US debt & equity capital markets, and we provide secondary market trade execution for institutional clients across the spectrum of fixed income markets (municipal, corporate, agency and UST), as well as domestic and international equities markets.
Mischler’s agency-only equities execution platform supports the Industry’s Tier 1 investment managers, public pension plans and corporate treasurers engaged in both US domestic and International equities markets.
Senior Institutional Fixed Income Sales (Stamford, CT)
We are currently seeking highly experienced, Institutional Fixed Income Sales professionals with established (and verifiable) relationships and related product knowledge for our Stamford, CT Office. Per overview of firm herein, Mischler Financial provides best execution for institutional clients active in trading USTs, Agencies, MBS, CMO, CMBS, ABS, RMBS, MUNIS, Credit & HY. Our platform offering differentiates us from other broker-dealers, as we facilitate transactions in both proprietary and new issue products. MFG’s recent expansion in the Northeast means that select Tier 1 accounts remain available for coverage. Illustrative of the fact that Mischler should be considered a long-term home for industry professionals who seek continuity, stability and a venue from which to expand your client base, many of our team members have been with Mischler for more than 10 years.
Compensation: Commensurate with experience and calculated based on most recent 3 year’s production.
To apply, please forward your C.V. with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or regular mail to: Mischler Financial Group, One Stamford Landing, Suite 104, 62 Southfield Avenue, Stamford CT 06902; Attn: Dean Chamberlain.
Senior Banker/ Public Finance Sector (Newport Beach, CA, Chicago, IL or Stamford, CT)
Our Public Finance Group provides municipal and not-for-profit issuers with in-depth investment banking services, new issue underwriting and national sales distribution. We are currently seeking a Senior Banker with key municipal debt market relationships.
- Full cycle of the deal execution, from structuring to closing
- Create & implement cost-effective bond financing solutions for state & municipal clients
- Prepare numeric analysis to structure bond financing issues that meet the requirements of the issuer
- Develop sound, long-term financing strategies and capital plans by offering innovative revenue generating ideas to municipal issuers
- Prepare and present municipal clients with detailed financial plans, incorporating both bond structures and cash flow analysis
- Provide firm’s Muni sales/traders with appropriate schedules, financial analysis & background information
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance (MBA preferred)
- Minimum 6+ yrs of Public Finance/municipal bond investment banking experience;
- Finra Series 7; 53 and 63.
- Candidates with prior US Military Service experience will be given preferential consideration.
Compensation Package: Highly competitive; commensurate with experience.
To be considered for this opportunity, please email your C.V. with cover letter to: email@example.com or regular mail to: Mischler Financial Group, One Stamford Landing, Suite 104, 62 Southfield Avenue, Stamford CT 06902; Attn: Dean Chamberlain.
Senior Institutional Equity Sales/Trading (Stamford, CT)
Our approach to best execution within the equities market ecosystem is driven by a firm-wide culture that always puts the client first. We combine high-touch trading market expertise and unique market insight with best-in-class trading system technologies that seamlessly connects our clients to all major market centers and necessarily, supports the most demanding buy-side traders who utilize program-centric and algorithm-oriented strategies.
As part of our firm’s continuing expansion, we are currently seeking a senior equities market sales/trader for our Stamford, CT location.
We offer a welcome change for qualified industry professionals who seek a work environment that encourages camaraderie and we offer a compensation package that is aggressively competitive ensures that your entrepreneurial needs are fully-met.
- Minimum of 7 years institutional equity sales/trading experience.
- Most recent 3 years’ gross production has averaged minimum $1mm per year.
- Existing and verifiable portfolio of institutional relationships.
- Fluency i.e. electronic execution, OMS and EMS platforms. Options market knowledge a plus.
- Series 7, 55, and 63 licenses.
- Candidates with prior US Military Service will be given preferential consideration.
To be considered for this opportunity, please forward your C.V. with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or via regular mail to: Mischler Financial Group, One Stamford Landing, Suite 104, 62 Southfield Avenue, Stamford CT 06902; Attn: Dean Chamberlain
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook: Municipal Bond Offerings Scheduled Week of April 24 04/24/2017
- Week’s IG Corporate Bond Issuance: Cooling Off Period; April Showers Bring May Flowers 04/22/2017
- FIG Funding 5.0- Mother Merrill Launches a MOAB (Mother of All Bonds) 04/20/2017
- FIGs 4.0; Investment Grade New Issue Re-Cap- Mischler Debt Market Comment 04/19/2017
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook-Pending Municipal Debt Offerings Scheduled This Week 04/17/2017
- Risk Appetites Sour as News Cycle Confounds, But US Equity Markets Remain Stable; Mischler Commentary 04/07/2017