MISCHLER FINANCIAL GROUP, INC. complies with SEC S-P Privacy Regulation. Information received from our clients will not be shared with non-affiliated companies or individuals except as permitted by law. This applies to both current and former clients. Information may be shared with our clearing agent for preparation of client statements and/or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
Information We Collect
* Information we receive from you on your new account form or other forms (such as name, address, social security number and financial information);
* Information the law says we must have (such as your taxpayer ID number);
* Information about your business with us, or others (such as your transaction history or account balances).
Information We Share
Privacy laws also allow us to share information with third parties in other ways. For example, we may share information if we get a subpoena, to prevent fraud, or to provide the service you asked for. We do not share information about former customers except as stated in this Privacy Notice.
Employee Access To Information
Employees who have access to your personal information are educated on the importance of accessing that information only for legitimate business purposes, and maintaining the confidentiality and security of the information. They are required to abide by our information handling practices.
Protection of Information
We have information protection procedures. They include physical, electronic and process safeguards. These help insure only people who need to see your information do so. We do not allow people to see information about you if they do not need it for their job. If someone sees information about you they promise to protect it.
Maintaining Accurate Information
We strive to maintain accurate, up-to-date customer records in accordance with industry standards. We have procedures in place to keep information current and complete. These procedures include responding to requests to correct inaccurate information in a timely manner.
Disclosure of our Privacy Notice
- Philip Morris Smokes DCM with 5-part Debt Deal-Mischler Comment 02/16/2017
- Janet Yellen Valentine’s Day Message; Healthcare M&A Break-Ups 02/14/2017
- Trump’s “Phenomenal Tax Plan” Pushes Equities Higher..For How Long? 02/10/2017
- Quigley’s Corner – 02.10.17 Weekend Edition | Outlook from Best & Brightest 02/10/2017
- Grexit, Brexit and Frexit-Mischler Debt Capital Markets Comment 02/09/2017
- Debt & Equity Markets-Suspended Animation? 02/07/2017