Money Market Funds
Mischler Financial Group has developed The American Freedom Funds through a relationship with Fidelity Institutional Money Market Funds, a SEC Registered U.S. Government money market fund, designed for money market float needs. The Fund is designed to meet the short-term investment needs of Mischler clients by providing a money market fund investing in high quality money market securities offering daily liquidity and a AAA rating. The Fund’s investment objective is to maintain a stable net asset value of $1.00 per share.
- Equity Market Drivers: Sentiment, Spending and Politics; Peruzzi’s Perch 03/24/2017
- IG Debt Market Issuers Confounded By Dysfunction Junction; Mischler Debt Market Comment 03/23/2017
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook; Pending Municipal Debt Deals Week of March 20 03/21/2017
- Cat’s Out of the Bag-Caterpillar 2-part Leads Day’s Deals; Mischler Debt Market Comment 03/21/2017
- Nor’easter Stella In Front of Front-Loaded Week-Mischler Debt Market Comment 03/14/2017
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook-Pending Deals Week of 03-13-17 03/13/2017