Money Market Funds
Mischler Financial Group has developed The American Freedom Funds through a relationship with Fidelity Institutional Money Market Funds, a SEC Registered U.S. Government money market fund, designed for money market float needs. The Fund is designed to meet the short-term investment needs of Mischler clients by providing a money market fund investing in high quality money market securities offering daily liquidity and a AAA rating. The Fund’s investment objective is to maintain a stable net asset value of $1.00 per share.
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook: Municipal Bond Offerings Scheduled Week of April 24 04/24/2017
- Week’s IG Corporate Bond Issuance: Cooling Off Period; April Showers Bring May Flowers 04/22/2017
- FIG Funding 5.0- Mother Merrill Launches a MOAB (Mother of All Bonds) 04/20/2017
- FIGs 4.0; Investment Grade New Issue Re-Cap- Mischler Debt Market Comment 04/19/2017
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook-Pending Municipal Debt Offerings Scheduled This Week 04/17/2017
- Risk Appetites Sour as News Cycle Confounds, But US Equity Markets Remain Stable; Mischler Commentary 04/07/2017