Towards providing institutional investors and public pension plan managers focused on fixed income instruments, Mischler Financial Group offers a suite of tools dedicated to portfolio analytics. We utilize a state of the art system to support your internal and statutory requirements. We also use tools that provide timely cash flow reporting, update duration, monitor called and maturing issues, and run various interest rate simulations.
Mischler offers a proprietary portfolio optimization tool used by public pension fixed income manager clients that enables these fund managers to compare, contrast and select from a full universe of public debt instruments based on duration and maturity, rating, issuance size. as well as a variety of additional custom inputs for respective portfolio implementation. To learn more about Mischler’s proprietary application, please contact us today and ask to speak with Jason Klinghoffer, CFA or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Philip Morris Smokes DCM with 5-part Debt Deal-Mischler Comment 02/16/2017
- Janet Yellen Valentine’s Day Message; Healthcare M&A Break-Ups 02/14/2017
- Trump’s “Phenomenal Tax Plan” Pushes Equities Higher..For How Long? 02/10/2017
- Quigley’s Corner – 02.10.17 Weekend Edition | Outlook from Best & Brightest 02/10/2017
- Grexit, Brexit and Frexit-Mischler Debt Capital Markets Comment 02/09/2017
- Debt & Equity Markets-Suspended Animation? 02/07/2017