Towards providing institutional investors and public pension plan managers focused on fixed income instruments, Mischler Financial Group offers a suite of tools dedicated to portfolio analytics. We utilize a state of the art system to support your internal and statutory requirements. We also use tools that provide timely cash flow reporting, update duration, monitor called and maturing issues, and run various interest rate simulations.
Mischler offers a proprietary portfolio optimization tool used by public pension fixed income manager clients that enables these fund managers to compare, contrast and select from a full universe of public debt instruments based on duration and maturity, rating, issuance size. as well as a variety of additional custom inputs for respective portfolio implementation. To learn more about Mischler’s proprietary application, please contact us today and ask to speak with Jason Klinghoffer, CFA or email email@example.com.
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook: Municipal Bond Offerings Scheduled Week of April 24 04/24/2017
- Week’s IG Corporate Bond Issuance: Cooling Off Period; April Showers Bring May Flowers 04/22/2017
- FIG Funding 5.0- Mother Merrill Launches a MOAB (Mother of All Bonds) 04/20/2017
- FIGs 4.0; Investment Grade New Issue Re-Cap- Mischler Debt Market Comment 04/19/2017
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook-Pending Municipal Debt Offerings Scheduled This Week 04/17/2017
- Risk Appetites Sour as News Cycle Confounds, But US Equity Markets Remain Stable; Mischler Commentary 04/07/2017