Towards providing institutional investors and public pension plan managers focused on fixed income instruments, Mischler Financial Group offers a suite of tools dedicated to portfolio analytics. We utilize a state of the art system to support your internal and statutory requirements. We also use tools that provide timely cash flow reporting, update duration, monitor called and maturing issues, and run various interest rate simulations.
Mischler offers a proprietary portfolio optimization tool used by public pension fixed income manager clients that enables these fund managers to compare, contrast and select from a full universe of public debt instruments based on duration and maturity, rating, issuance size. as well as a variety of additional custom inputs for respective portfolio implementation. To learn more about Mischler’s proprietary application, please contact us today and ask to speak with Jason Klinghoffer, CFA or email email@example.com.
- Equity Market Drivers: Sentiment, Spending and Politics; Peruzzi’s Perch 03/24/2017
- IG Debt Market Issuers Confounded By Dysfunction Junction; Mischler Debt Market Comment 03/23/2017
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook; Pending Municipal Debt Deals Week of March 20 03/21/2017
- Cat’s Out of the Bag-Caterpillar 2-part Leads Day’s Deals; Mischler Debt Market Comment 03/21/2017
- Nor’easter Stella In Front of Front-Loaded Week-Mischler Debt Market Comment 03/14/2017
- Mischler Muni Market Outlook-Pending Deals Week of 03-13-17 03/13/2017